Office Updates to Welcome Employees Back in Style!
While staff is still light in the office, why not make the most of the “opportunity” and make some changes to the office. It will be a great morale booster and with most people working remotely, and any disturbance less of an issue. Here a a few office updates to welcome employees back in style!
ENHANCE YOUR BRAND STATEMENT
- Allow your company’s mission statement to MAKE a statement.
- Integrate your brand colors.
- Make your entryway warm and welcoming to both visitors and employees.
UPDATE WITH SOME CHARACTER
- Hang statement works of art.
- Add furniture and accessories with character.
- Add some COLOR…an accent wall can do amazing things for the energy of a space!
OPTIMIZE YOUR SPACE
- Break up spaces with dividers…great as sneeze guards too!
- Make the most of your natural lighting and upgrade light fixtures where needed.
- Purchase storage pieces to get rid of that office clutter.
UPGRADE PERSONAL WORK SPACES
- Invest in ergonomic desks and seating. Maybe a retrofit can work here.
- Add desk lamps and plants.
Below is a great podcast I’d like to share on creative work spaces and enhancing workplace experience.
The Future of the Office, Creative Workplace Strategies and Rethinking our Workspaces.
For insights on updating your home office, take a look at the PureAlchemy Design Insights Elements of a Great Home Office. And, if your looking for more office inspiration make sure to look through our posts on our Design Insights web page!
PUREALCHEMY DESIGN Pinterest Boards: Elevating Your Office Space.
PUREALCHEMY DESIGN is an award-winning expert in the realm of Commercial Space Design.
To begin the process of creating your branded environment:
Call 612.386.5154 or Contact us here!