Relaxation Day in the Office!
In honor of Relaxation Day today, we are reflecting on ways to make our most stressful workplaces a bit more calming.
- Build or reconfigure a space to maximize employee engagement with windows and views of nature. If windows aren’t an option, add natural imagery and art to enhance the feeling of the outdoors and soothing views.
- Update the color-scheme of the space. While adding bright and brand colors to a space is wonderful for introducing much needed energy to a space there should always be a balance with calming and grounding tones to balance the energy of the environment.
- Being physically uncomfortable while you work is a big stressor. Investing in ergonomic desks and seating can go a long way to adding to an employee’s ability to relax as they work.
Looking for reason to invest in making changes to the office? The Fellowes Workplace Wellness Trend Report highlights what employees are really looking for in a workspace.
- An overwhelming majority(87%) of workers would like their current employer to offer healthier workspace benefits, with options ranging from wellness rooms, company fitness benefits, sit-stands, healthy lunch options and ergonomic seating.
- Interestingly, employees of younger companies are less likely (34%) to be turned downwhen asking for in-office benefits like sit-stand desks, than employees at established companies (42%).
- 93%of workers in the tech industry said they would stay longer at a company who would offer healthier workspace benefits, with options ranging from wellness rooms, company fitness benefits, sit-stands, healthy lunch options and ergonomic seating.
Relaxation in the office can take many forms. For our clients at Seachange Print we designed a space specifically for their employees to rechange.
PUREALCHEMY DESIGN Pinterest Board: The Relaxing and Happy Office.
PUREALCHEMY DESIGN is an award-winning expert in the realm of Commercial Space Design.
To begin the process of creating your branded environment:
Call 612.386.5154 or Contact us here!