Stephany Eaton holds a degree in Chemistry from the University of Minnesota and a Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Design from Boston Architectural College. She is an accredited LEED Green Associate which underscores her passion in our interior design firm and continued pursuit to ever-evolving and truly smart design. She has owned her artisan interior design firm since 2005 and has studied extensively under internationally acclaimed artists in the fields of the Decorative Arts and Visual Merchandising.
She is an award-winning commercial designer and recognized member of ASID, NKBA and the USGBC-MN. Her work has been published in the Star Tribune, Artful Living magazine, Minneapolis/St. Paul magazine, Midwest Home magazine, Plymouth magazine and Spaces magazine.
- ASID 2017 Design Merit Award - Corporate, "Best Bang-for-the-Buck". Issuer: American Society of Interior Designers, Minnesota Chapter.
- ASID 2016 Interior Design Merit Award, Corporate/Commercial-Offices “Best Branded Space”. Issuer: American Society of Interior Designers, Minnesota Chapter.
- ASID 2015 Interior Design Competition Award, “1st Place Overall Corporate/Commercial-Offices”. Issuer: American Society of Interior Designers, Minnesota Chapter
- NKBA 2015 Best Use of Artisan Material, Placed. Issuer: National Kitchen and Bath Association.
- “Hippest Spot” 2014 in North Loop Commercial Spaces Tour. Issuer: North Loop Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce.
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
- United States Green Building Council, MN Chapter (USGBC-MN)
- LEED Green Associate
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Design